Rema, Nigerian Music Star Donates Cash For Church Development and Widows.

 


Nigerian Music Super Star, Divine Ikubor who is making waves in the Industry as a young man has demonstrated his kind gesture to the Body of Christ after he donates Millions of Niara for the development of the Church, precisely Christ Embassy Church located in Benin City. 

 

Its Gathered that Divine Ikubor also Known as  Rema was in Town following a welcome home Reception arranged By The Governor of Edo State Following the Unveiling of the Stadium named after Him.

Expressing gratitude to the church for its guidance and support, he said;


“I’m not here to give myself any accolades or glory. I’m here to give God the glory. I feel like it is important to give back because the church has embraced, and prayed for me, and has kept me very consistent with my spirit.'' 

 

“Firstly, I want to give a pledge of N40m to the infrastructure of the church. I want to pledge N20m to Rhapsody of Realities, and being the fact that I came from the teen's church, I also want to pledge N25m to the infrastructure of the teen's church.

 

“I’m pledging N20 million to widows in church today.

 

“When I was eight years old when I lost my dad, we felt very lost and abandoned. All that we had was taken from us and we felt very alone I remember at the time Pastor Joy and Pastor Thomas, the pastors of this church, they opened a shop for my mum and that was how she managed to take care of us,” he added.

 

Rema is currently on a homecoming tour of Edo state, where he's billed to perform at a highly anticipated concert.


He arrived in Benin last Tuesday and attended the groundbreaking ceremony of a 6,000-capacity Edo Arena named after him by Governor Godwin Obaseki.

 

He also paid homage to the Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II, at his palace, where he is said to have entertained the monarch.

Rema, Nigerian Music Star Donates Cash For Church Development and Widows. Rema, Nigerian Music Star Donates Cash For Church Development and Widows. Reviewed by Lenee Barine on 05:52 Rating: 5

1 comment:

kosiue. Powered by Blogger.