Efe, The Winner Of 2017 Big Brother Naija Narrates How He Spends And Finishes The N25 Million


Efe
 Efe, the winner of the Big Brother Naija 2017 version has finally disclosed how he spend the N25 Million he won after the final of the Big Brother Naija show.

The Delta born in an interview says he spends the entire money on shows only and now he is out to hustle for money because he needs to stay on board as a celebrity .

The winner of Big Brother Naija 2017, Efe Ejeba, has revealed the most expensive thing he has bought from his N25m prize money.
The Delta state rapper who was handed a hefty cheque of N25m with a brand new SUV Jeep after winning the reality show, disclosed in a recent interview with Soundcity Africa’s One on One with Moet, that he's a shoe freak and has splashed alot of cash on shoes since winning the prize money.
The most expensive thing IHe said: “If I tell you now you’ll be surprised, it’s my shoes… not this one I’m wearing. I have a guy, when he picks shoes and sends to me via WhatsApp, I order and buy them.”
He added saying, “I love shoes a lot. In fact, I have more shoes than clothes,” adding that, “After winning BBN, I ordered for a lot of shoes from a friend via WhatsApp and that should be the most expensive thing I bought since winning 25million!”
Efe who so far has released two singles 'Based On Logistics', and 'Somebody,' is currently working on a new music with his former housemates, Bally and Bisola.
Efe, The Winner Of 2017 Big Brother Naija Narrates How He Spends And Finishes The N25 Million Efe, The Winner Of 2017 Big Brother Naija Narrates How He Spends And Finishes The N25 Million Reviewed by Lenee Barine on 01:49 Rating: 5

No comments:

kosiue. Powered by Blogger.