Respark Of Love As Sylvia Emecheta's Husband Showers Wife With Bugatti Car Gift On Her 45th Birthday.

 

 


 

 Love in the air., February is not only a month of Love, but AUGUST seems to be another Better Months to Celebrate heart-throne Love Ones.

 Former Nigeria Beauty Queen, Sylvia Emecheta - Mother of two was lavished with a classic Car Present as she turns 45Years today August,6thby her Husband.

Miss Nigeria 2002, Sylvia Emecheta, received a Bugatti car from her husband as she turned 45 years old today August 6. 

 

The excited mum of two took to her Instagram page this morning sharing her Amazement . She wrote;

‘’I love surprises but this one got me. I was wondering why my children were outside with a camera!!

 

I was pleasantly surprised. What a birthday gift!!

I’m like a child… my heart rules my head. I can’t believe it.

 

Honestly, I was only joking when they said what’s your dream car?

I said it’s a B word.

They said what your ideal colour? I said it starts with a G.. I was just playing o!

 

The Universe said Done!!

 

I’m so grateful for the little things and the big things''


Respark Of Love As Sylvia Emecheta's Husband Showers Wife With Bugatti Car Gift On Her 45th Birthday. Respark Of Love As Sylvia Emecheta's Husband Showers Wife With Bugatti Car Gift On Her 45th Birthday. Reviewed by Lenee Barine on 08:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

kosiue. Powered by Blogger.