When Live Gives You "Lemons, Make Lemonade Out Of It" Says Blessing Nwosu As She Announces Her Divorce.

 
 The second time divorcees and a self acclaimed marriage Councillor has taken to social media to tell her fans and followers that she will be going out of her marriage to the US Base pastor, Van Lare come October 16.
She claims God is the only person that should know her, and no body should question nor console her decisions as far as she is accepted and supported by her family. Hummmm, this kind marriage Councillor!!!!

In 2014, she announced she was getting married again to a US based pastor named Francis Van-Lare and last year a photo showing her husband grabbing her boobs went viral on social media. That marriage has sadly packed up.

However, the husband has posted on his facebook page that God should forgive him for the decision of walking out of the marraige as she has not done her,Blessing Nwosu and four kids any wrong.
The husband made this solemn prayer as he traveled to the holy land in Israel


In a post shared on her Facebook wall, Amara said she has reverted to her maiden name because she and her hubby would be officially divorced by October 16th this year.  She wrote
"Dear Family,

I know you'll be shocked to hear this but this is to officially let you know that reverting to my maiden name was my choice; Mr. VanLare and I will no longer be husband and wife as from the 16th of October 2017.
Don't ask me what happened, just know it's for my good and the good of my blessed children and if you can, please thank God for my children and I.

Keep sending in your questions and let Yahweh be glorified.
NB: Please desist from telling me what they say about me. Believe whatever you choose to believe. What matters to me is what God knows and what He says and since my family is in support of this, I am fine.
Don't forget, "When life throws you lemons, make lemonade out of it". There's no stopping Amara!
Stay on top and keep praying for me".
When Live Gives You "Lemons, Make Lemonade Out Of It" Says Blessing Nwosu As She Announces Her Divorce. When Live Gives You "Lemons, Make Lemonade Out Of It" Says Blessing Nwosu As She Announces Her Divorce. Reviewed by Lenee Barine on 03:13 Rating: 5

No comments:

kosiue. Powered by Blogger.