Senator Magnus Abe Wishes His Beantiful Wife "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, See What He Wrote.


Mrs. Bariyaah  Hannah Abe
The embattled senator for the stool of South East senatorial district was not left out as his wife adds one more year to her days on earth. Magnus in his wishes, said that the wife should be thankful to God and also be prayerful because she is alive.

See Magnus Abe's Birthday wish to his wife;
"Today is the 15th of November, just an ordinary day for a lot of folks but a very special day to me and my family. To day is the birthday of my beloved wife, the mother of my beautiful children, my bestie of besties, my own jewel of inestimable value Bariyaah Hannah Abe. Happy birthday my love, stay strong , stay safe, stay prayerful.
Senator Magnus And Wife, In The Spirit Of Love


Because you are alive, because you are well and because you are by my side I know that God is faithful and his love is indeed "new every morning". Every breaking day I only have to look at you and my faith in his love and faithfulness is renewed, for what else but the unfailing love of God can account for such a precious and most valuable of gifts?.
 

You bring order to my life, you take care of my children, you have made my house a home and my sanctuary where I always find peace. Because of you I cannot doubt God's love for me even if I tried., for your presence in my life is a living testimony to his love and faithfulness. Happy birthday my heart, may your days be long,and may your tender heart be forever full of joy ."

MORE PHOTOS
Senator Magnus Abe Wishes His Beantiful Wife "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, See What He Wrote. Senator Magnus Abe Wishes His Beantiful Wife "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, See What He Wrote. Reviewed by Lenee Barine on 00:17 Rating: 5

No comments:

kosiue. Powered by Blogger.