Ex-Husband Draged To Court For Bridging Wife's Privacy
Ex-husband Possibly Going To Face Court Cases Following Wife's Prayer Before The Court For Bring New Wife To The Apartment Rented By His Ex-wife.
Jamila said she was happily married to her husband Saminu, until when they divorced.
“He refused me access to the apartment, my belongings and other privileges,” she told the court.
"Immediately the court dissolved our marriage, I locked my apartment and travelled to inform my uncle about it.
"However, when I returned home, to my greatest surprise, I discovered that he had changed the locks and moved his second wife in.
“I paid N12,000 for the apartment in 2020. He promised to refund the money, but he never did.”
According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), she prayed the court to compel Saminu to refund the N12, 000 she paid for the apartment.
"I pray the court for an order for a refund of the money I paid for the apartment and the unconditional release of my belongings,” she said.
However, Saminu, denied all allegations.
The judge, Mohammed Jibril adjourned the case for ruling.
Reviewed by Lenee Barine
on
06:54
Rating:

No comments: