Chris Brown Baby MAMA Spill Fire As She Fights For Love. Her Words Are Quite Thoughtful.



Chris Brown's baby mama Nia Guzman was on Monday granted a restraining order against her former friend Shakur Sozahdah who she said is threatening to kill her and kidnap their daughter Royalty.



Nia rushed to the police earlier this week to file a report and also requested the restraining order against Sozahdah, who used to be a friend. According to a Tuesday report from TMZ, Nia claims Shakur is making criminal threats against her family.

In a viral footage, Shakur recorded a diss rap and threatened Nia and Royalty. She sang: 'I really hate this b*** / I won't take my foot off your neck / You lucky I love your little daughter like I do, do 'cause we woulda already run the f*** up on you, you,'

Sozahdah also claimed Nia does drugs and has infections too.

Sozahdah isn’t having any of Guzman’s supposed Christianity, either. Throughout a series of Instagram posts and in her rap, she accuses Nia of being a witch and an agent of Satan. Check out the way that she closes out her rap:
Keep sniffing all that coke, girl
Got you feeling dope, girl,
Talk about my family and I’m gonna have you choked, girl.
Now you wanna fraud?
Like you believe in God?
May you feel all of his wrath and get struck by a lightning bar, ho.”
Sozahdah beat the Genius crowd to the punch and explained her raps in a since-deleted Instagram post.
“I took care of RoRo for an entire year for free as if she were my own child because her mother is unfit and she gallivants around town being a social media mother,” she wrote. “This drug-using, child-abusing, devil-worshiping Satan doesn’t know how to keep me and my sister’s names out her disease-infested mouth. I got far too many receipts on you. Don’t pretend to believe in God now. You do brujeria, roots and black magic on people. That is not God’s work.”

Chris Brown Baby MAMA Spill Fire As She Fights For Love. Her Words Are Quite Thoughtful. Chris Brown Baby MAMA Spill Fire As She Fights For Love. Her Words Are Quite Thoughtful. Reviewed by Lenee Barine on 07:46 Rating: 5

No comments:

kosiue. Powered by Blogger.