Tonto Dikeh In Search Of New Love, The Man She Finally Stopped By After Churchill Will Shock You.





Actress Tonto Dikeh the movie star and one of the daughter of the oil rich zone of the Delta part of Nigeria has finally opened up on her quest for a new life. Tonto whose marriage to Olakunle Churchill crashed a few months ago has revealed that she is still open to love and will remarry once she finds true love. 

In her normal spirit of positiveness and simplicity, she poured all that is on her mind as far as getting a new lover is concern, she refused to be carried away by her past rather been optimistic of the future.

Speaking to Premium Times, Tonto Dikeh said that she is a very private person and that no

one truly knows her.

"I have always been a very private person and anything that people say about me is what they want to make up. No one truly knows me, no one knows what I eat or don’t eat. No one knows me and the only thing about me that is being made public is what I post on social media. So, if I don’t post it, disregard it." She said

Speaking on her love life and the possibility of getting married again, Tonto DIkeh said; "Love is a beautiful thing and love is exquisite. So, of course, I will remarry once I find true love."
Ina sweet respond to her heart prayers, her fans supported her in her at most decision to move her her forward. 
Tonto Dikeh In Search Of New Love, The Man She Finally Stopped By After Churchill Will Shock You. Tonto Dikeh In Search Of New Love, The Man She Finally Stopped By After Churchill  Will Shock You. Reviewed by Lenee Barine on 03:08 Rating: 5

No comments:

kosiue. Powered by Blogger.