Nigeria International Football Player, Kelechi Iheanacho Signs New Deal With Leicester City

 



Leicester City have completed the signing of Super Eagles of Nigeria striker,  Kelechi Iheanacho from Manchester City for £25million on a five-year contract.
The young footballer who was unveiled today, said: 'It feels good and I'm happy to be part of this team.
'I know the ambition of the team and speaking with the manager, he let me know what I need to do – to help the team achieve what they want. I was convinced and I'm happy to be here.
'I was happy speaking with the manager, knowing what the team wants. It gives me more confidence that I will fit in this team and hopefully I'll achieve a lot.'
The 20-year-old who will wear No 8 jersey for the club could make his debut in their friendly against Borussia Monchengladbach on Friday.
Nigeria International Football Player, Kelechi Iheanacho Signs New Deal With Leicester City Nigeria International Football Player, Kelechi Iheanacho Signs New Deal With Leicester City Reviewed by Lenee Barine on 02:06 Rating: 5

No comments:

kosiue. Powered by Blogger.