Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu Ijogun Ordained A Pastor


Tolu Ijogun, daughter of Senior pastor of The Fountain of Life Church, Ilupeju and late evangelist Bimbo Odukoya, was ordained a pastor today. The mother of two announced the news on her social media pages and wrote:
"Today I got Ordained a Pastor at Church... As Surprised as I was I knew I could run for too far any longer... Thank you God for the Call ... Praise God with me as I start this life long assignment ..
Isaiah 61:1 " The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, Because the Lord has anointed and commissioned me. To bring good news to the humble and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up [the wounds of] the brokenhearted, To proclaim release [from confinement and condemnation] to the [physical and spiritual] captives And freedom to prisoners," Amen"
She is also a relationship coach, songwriter and dancer. How life is a blessing to her generation and she is ready to go all lenth with the God of her Father and Mother.

There is no word to describe an obedience child,wife and follower of Christ than a total obedience to him when He calls. Kudos and congrats to you for your new life, says friends and well wishers.
Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu Ijogun Ordained A Pastor Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu Ijogun Ordained A Pastor Reviewed by Lenee Barine on 01:52 Rating: 5

No comments:

kosiue. Powered by Blogger.