Tonto Dikeh On Her Way To God With True Confession.


 The proud mum of one shared this photo on her IG page and wrote

"My WCW goes to me,I am so inspired by Myself.Seeing how much God Loves me,Is truly amazing..I have made so many Mistakes and Hurt him so much but HE loves and Cares for me Regardless... I AM A STRONG ONE.".
 I have made so many mistakes and hurt God so much but he loves and cares for me regardless, said Tonto Dikeh.

The wonder actress who just won an advert deal last week is on her way to the alter for true confession.But the question is, How about her fans? From her body language: is like she is tired of all her old way and seeking a new way to God.

Just as the Bible said, "if only you will confess and forsake your sin, God is faithful and just to forgive you". Will she forsake after this heartfelt confession?
Tonto Dikeh On Her Way To God With True Confession.   Tonto Dikeh On Her Way To God With True Confession. Reviewed by Lenee Barine on 08:13 Rating: 5

No comments:

kosiue. Powered by Blogger.